1929 MS No. 877 Serpentine Spotted
While these dome spotted and embossed belts have always existed as equestrian and cowboy belts, in the very late 1920's we see the beginnings here of the stylings that will become these jeweled cowboy dress belts as we now know them. The particular floral with serpentine borders embossed design that we see being used so often in the 30's we first see in 1929 with half of that pattern being used on this belt. 1 3/4" in Black, Natural and Dark Brown.
- Late 1920’s serpentine embossing
- New old stock vintage glass jewels
- Codina Leather nickel plated steel pressed 1930’s “Indian motif” buckle
- Herman Oak Grade A Natural Tooling hide
- Hand Painted Edges
- Black, Natural or Dark Brown
- Estimated delivery 6 weeks
Codina Leather belts are made to order. Each belt is made to your size and specifications of the model number.
How to measure belt size:
The most reliable way to obtain the correct belt size for an order is to take it from an old belt that the wearer is comfortable with. Lay the old belt out as straight as possible on a flat surface. Measure from the end of the buckle tongue to the hole most worn or used. This is your belt size.