1936 MW No. 1986 Square Jeweled Motif
A quintessential western belt design from the 1930’s mail order catalog belts. Classic elements such as the steel Indian motif buckle, flower embossing and square jewel and spots patterns. In designing and recreating these classic patterns, the design can quickly become crowded if the right elements aren’t used but these diagonal patterns break up the squares in just the right way. 1 3/4” in Black, Natural or Dark Brown
- Early 1930’s floral and serpentine embossing
- New old stock vintage glass jewels
- Codina Leather nickel plated steel pressed 1930’s “Indian motif” buckle
- Herman Oak Grade A Natural Tooling hide
- Hand Painted Edges
- Black, Natural or Dark Brown
- Estimated delivery 6 weeks
Codina Leather belts are made to order. Each belt is made to your size and specifications of the model number.
How to measure belt size:
The most reliable way to obtain the correct belt size for an order is to take it from an old belt that the wearer is comfortable with. Lay the old belt out as straight as possible on a flat surface. Measure from the end of the buckle tongue to the hole most worn or used. This is your belt size.