1931 MS No. 900 Pyramid Spots
Pyramid spots! When used tastefully your mind doesnt instantly jump to punk rock. Originally offered in 4 colors, your natural color will darken to a russet which was that other color option in due time. This pattern also had an alternate with pyramid spots that were twice the size which has its own amazing look but that will come later. 1 3/4" in Natural, Green or Red
- Early 1930’s floral and serpentine embossing
- New old stock vintage glass jewels
- Codina Leather nickel plated steel pressed 1930’s “Indian motif” buckle
- Herman Oak Grade A Natural Tooling hide
- Hand Painted Edges
- Natural, Green or Red
- Estimated delivery 6 weeks
Codina Leather belts are made to order. Each belt is made to your size and specifications of the model number.
How to measure belt size:
The most reliable way to obtain the correct belt size for an order is to take it from an old belt that the wearer is comfortable with. Lay the old belt out as straight as possible on a flat surface. Measure from the end of the buckle tongue to the hole most worn or used. This is your belt size.